Strange arrow symbols

ErikRedbeard
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

I've suddenly got these arrow icons in front of every single mod and I have no idea what they mean.

My question is if this is normal and what do they mean? I feel like it's not supposed to be like this.

I'm pretty sure they appeared when I doubleclicked the icon in front of the first and only collection I've ever installed all my other mods suddenly got an arrow icon.
No matter the game it has said arrow symbol.

The thing I think I doubleclicked and is also green highlighted all the time

CttdEOEt.png

The icons everything has now regardless of the game

Itpw62et.png

Bigger picture FO4

gIyZFZHm.png

Bigger picture Cyberpunk 2077

10UEC6um.png

• Solution

I think I raised this as an issue a few weeks ago. Clicking the dependency icon has filtered the table by a column you have hidden. Use the gear icon in the top right of the table and show the "Dependencies" column.

I think I raised this as an issue a few weeks ago. Clicking the dependency icon has filtered the table by a column you have hidden. Use the gear icon in the top right of the table and show the "Dependencies" column.

That was indeed the issue.

Apparently if dependencies isn't ticked on the filter that you get upon clicking a collection symbol doesn't work and it'll somehow put the part of collection arrow in front of everything instead.

Ticking off dependencies somehow makes the filter that it tries to apply properly work.

Very strange since it actually filters on collection and not dependencies.

Anyway thanks for the help.