Skyrim Se Fullscreen ENB

hooked0208

Hey guys, so I just modded my SSE with a couple mods and I cant seem to get it into fullscreen. I have adj. the skyrimprefs.ini, I have installed widescreen fix. Currently it comes up in a windowed box with the enb lettering in the top right hand corner

• 11 months later...

Yes! I've tried all of the fixes and the closest to fullscreen I ever get is through the Mod Organizer. All of the other fixes through SkyrimPrefs don't even make it as big as through the organizer.

I don't even want to play the game because I can't make it even close to fullscreen. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Go to Steam, go to your library.

Select SSE and hit play.

Once you do it’ll bring up the Skyrim start page where you’ll click on options.

It’ll bring up a screen where you can make sure the window option is not checked, if it is uncheck it.

At that point it automatically will also check your settings and allow full screen.

You can also then choose the resolution you want.

Close it all out, restart, and you should be full screen.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to alter the .ini through the Mod Organizer. That's the key to the fix ( at least it was for me) In The Mod Organizer, go into the TOOLS TAB then the Skyrim Prefs.INI Tab then make your alterations and save. I did it one time with a res change to my current display res size and that did it!