NPC battle arena for a competitive & league system

memberunknow

English is my second language in poor condition. The text is translated with a translator.

Theme Mod for Skyrim SE:
NPC battle arena for a competitive & league system.

I saw this video here:

And that's when I got the idea, an NPC league system of 3 leagues would be a nice thing.
If this is fairly and reasonably balanced, you could even include a character there as a player and fight for places in the league.

A fight day would then be structured so that a best of 3 fight makes up the points.
So 3 rounds per fight and then the scoring for the list takes place.
A 2-0 is 3 points and a 2-1 is 2 points for the winner, 1 point for the loser. The result of the fight is also counted as another criterion for the ranking.

There are then 3 leagues to fill with 12-16 fighters each. 3 promotion and relegation per season, the 3rd last place is determined in a separate promotion/relegation fight (relegation so to speak).
The season consists of a first and second round match.

You could even split it up in a way that you only let mages fight among each other, or only melees in a boxing match with the same equipment, the same level and different skills or the same skills.

Then you could also divide the leagues and insert a kind of competition of the league champions, where then mages also meet the melees and shooters, etc..

Everything is basically conceivable.

This results in a nice stat tree over time and you can watch NPC fighting in suitably marked arenas extra for it. It should then also favorites on the title, etc. always crystallize out and you can also recognize the skills that are superior to others in the game and possibly make a few balance changes, etc.

So I would find that a lot of fun.

I tried to implement such a league system in Mortal Combat. But since there is no pure NPC combat, I switched to Street Fighter 4.

I fed my Excel spreadsheet by hand at the beginning, which is quite an effort. So I had started to build a new table overview, which I never finished, but which works in such a way that you only have to enter the result of the fight and all the rest is then automatically transferred to the tables.

Since such a table was a huge effort, I only got it done for one character and after that I didn't have the time or the drive to do it for all of them.

I put the list here as an example, maybe someone will finish it or use it for such projects. You can find the list in the attachment.

In the table only Sakura is finished as an example. So you enter in the tab League 3 Ergbisse_Tabelle the result of the fight day and about the auxiliary table then everything is automatically output in the Ergbnistaballe.

In this way, once it is finished, it is much easier to enter everything. Also the relegated / promoted are included, it must only be exchanged by hand then the name of the promoted & relegated in the auxiliary table in the respective leagues before the new season in the column (AD) field of participants. The rest makes the auxiliary table automatically.

For Skyrim you could take the offered followers, or you build yourself randomly at skills, extra NPC arena fighters. The skills must of course also contain combat talents, etc..

But basically this would be an idea for a MOD.

And would that be feasible in a reasonable quality?

Otherwise, I would even let 2 NPC compete against each other. How can you achieve that in the game?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)