Assault Counter findings

smjn

Recently found out that whenever aggressive npc or things start shouting anything along the lines of " ENOUGH I SUBMIT " ! or anything like a surrender and you attack them it will tally against your assault counter. It doesn't matter if the aggressive npc just moments prior was shouting I will mount your head on my wall with obvious intent to kill or was blasting 50 dmg fireballs at your face or if you give them a moments respite only to have them come back up and assaulting you again... if you attack them it'll tally against your assault counter (retarded for sure). Something interesting to look forward to whenever you feel like playing the lawful build. AFAIK there isn't a mod out there that would remove this obvious flaw, but here to hoping.

Interesting find.

Truth be told, I don't think many players even look at their statistics in terms of role playing?

I think people look at stats outside of the game (during the game) just to see how many things they have killed, how many places they have discovered, how many quests they've completed, etc, etc.

Edited by MidevalGuy

You can't possibly lead the life the Dragonborn does without occasionally breaking the law due either to collateral damage or the exigencies of extreme circumstances. An investigator operating outside the corrupt legal framework (The Forsworn Conspiracy) is obviously going to have to steal his evidence if he hopes to ever crack the case.