Request - Additional Hearthfire Bedroom

conundrum

I'd like a mod that allows you to replace the storage room in hearthfire with an additional bedroom. Two options needed. One with follower beds and one with extra child beds. If you use a mod that allows extra followers or the Hearthfire Extended mod, there aren't enough adult beds for everyone. If you use multiple adoptions, there aren't enough beds for the extra children. Another choice might be to replace the storage room with a two story version with both follower beds and child beds, although I currently always select the storage room so I have a bigger balcony. Alternately, you could add a mix of child and adult beds to the storage room space.

I did add beds with the carpenter's bench from Hearthfire Extended. With the right arrangement, four adult beds and four child beds will fit in the space, but it is very hard to do with the lack of object manipulation tools. So, the request is modified to ask for a mod that adds 4 adult beds along the back wall and 2 child beds on each side of the door in the storage room, plus additional lighting and maybe some trunks or bedside tables. The structure of the storage room needs no changes, just the furnishings build options.

I think that you also need the matching chests, at least for the child beds. Also, there is Jaxon's Positioner - I do not use this (yet), but the comments say to use the -no skse version. Read everything carefully, and see if this might help you.

Jaxon's Positioner is not compatible with some of the mods I am running, and most of my mods require skse. I'm not sure it is compatible with Skyrim AE, as it predates AE by a long time. IronDusk33's mod Interact-Build-Decorate does work, but it wasn't any better for positioning beds than Hearthfire Extended in the storage room due to you needing to stand at the head of the bed, rather than the foot of the bed during placement. The best solution would be a mod that allowed a second bedroom in addition to an alchemy tower, display room and storage room in the choices for the room at the end of the house. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway. I think there was/or is a mod for Skyrim (original) that offered more choices, but it hasn't been ported to SE/AE.

Jaxonz, is fine with "AE". I use it now, with 1.6 and have no issues. The "no skse" thing is simply a download that does not include a bundled SKSE folder, so you don't have to worry about deleting that folder on install. (there were some issues early on, after porting, with that extra folder, but users who followed the directions in the comments had no issues. Eventually, the porting author saw and created a new download to match those instructions.)

Remember, though, Jaxonz can't change navmesh, so be careful not to put things in a position where the NPCs can treadmill against them on their way to something else.

Using Jaxonz, my standard Hearthfire setup is to build all 3 towers and furnish none of them from the workbench. Then I build the single beds for the steward and housecarl, the copy and paste them into the towers. Without issue, I can fit two beds on each floor of the rear tower, one bed on the upper floor of each side tower. (Could fit two, but I like to consider them upper level bedrooms.) On the bottom, if I need beds, I'll often install a dividing wall, and make two small bedrooms in each. Or, I'll put in a desk and a bunch of bookcases and make a library, an office, whatever, and just leave the beds upstairs. The basement can be left unfurnished and lined with beds (5 will fit comfortably along the walls, with nothing in the middle for them to get hung up on, and you can paste one of the doors from upstairs into the doorway between that room and the forge area.

The multi adoption mod for 6 use 4 spots of the 6 sleeping spots leaving 2 open for housecarl and steward.

I use Jaxonz mods to add 2 double beds and 4 single beds to the storage area in the back with no problems at all in AE.
Which gives me 8 followers, 6 kids and the housecarl and a stewward.
16 without the spouse and 17 with the spouse.

I can do the same with the trophy room giving me another 8 follower beds.

Now with that all being said we now need a mod that will add up to 24 child beds becasue of the new adoption mod that allows up to 24 kids being adopted.