• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

minecraftbloxer

minecraftbloxer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Geetings, Nexus Forums, recently I've been getting back into Oblivion and Skyrim.

I'm having a problem with the texture quality on both games. Mainly just Oblivion.

The textures for buildings, roads, walls, and objects become pixelated or blurry when I get up close to them. I have Qarl's Texture Pack installed and I don't recall the game looking this bad last time I installed it. When I first installed it a long while back, the game became sharper. Too sharp. Now after installing it, I still feel like I'm playing vanilla oblivion.

I've messed around with my game settings to no avail. I have texture settings on large. I also did a clean reinstall of my GTX 1070 drivers and nothing seems to be working.

I've provided some screenshots. I had to take them at lower resolutions to save file size, which made the texture blur less noticeable.

Thank you for reading.

Attached Files

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 11,926 posts

What form of archive invalidation are you using?

Pellape

Pellape

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

First of all, I really miss Qarl, R.I.P. he taught us so much and was a good and pedagogic teacher. I use his textures myself as they are still best, no doubt.

What is you quality settings? If set to med or low, they might look like that. 

Pellape

Pellape

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Accordinbg to thgat ground texture, it looks like Qarl's but can you take a screenshot of Anvil main gate so i can see if the textures are loaded properly and also take a close up screeny.

If it is the original textures, try SkyBSA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: textures, graphics bug, graphics, texture problem, texture

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.129 seconds