Photo

ESO-UI: Skyrim SE - High End

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

ESOUI

ESOUI

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

Just finished installing all the mods! but... when i go to launch the game, I have unresolved conflicts which doesn't make any sense since I haven't added to the mods list... PLEASE HELP!

If you had Revision 1 installed prior you need to remove it completely and install Revision 2 from scratch. We made some wrong settings in the previous revision which were fixed now.

ESOUI

ESOUI

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

How do you turn off the Jizz in your eyes option?

https://steamuserima...letterbox=false

By actually following the video tutorial. You're missing the whole enb thing.

JWGA1989

JWGA1989

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

I am having serious trouble with revision number two

MisterVertigo

MisterVertigo

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Just finished installing all the mods! but... when i go to launch the game, I have unresolved conflicts which doesn't make any sense since I haven't added to the mods list... PLEASE HELP!

If you had Revision 1 installed prior you need to remove it completely and install Revision 2 from scratch. We made some wrong settings in the previous revision which were fixed now.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction of what settings you fixed in Revision 2? I got Revision one working really well, and I added a TON of my own stuff to it. Many many edits and patches later and I'm super happy with my game. I have a couple of glitches (a few floating lanterns in towns, road signs missing posts) that you may have fixed. Any advice would be appreciated.

OnePunch13

OnePunch13

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 26 posts

1.   Currently having some issues with the bonfires around the giants. I can get a stable 60fps until i see a bonfire. Then it drops down to 30fps and introduces extreme lag. The bonfire also has a very glitch sound like its playing a million times in a second.

Necroxus

Necroxus

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Dunno if people are still having crashes early on loading but I found that this Mod Collection works if you have 32 GB of RAM. TBH the requirements should be set to that in my honest opinion since trying with 32GB dont seem to have any issues now.

P4TRICK4632

P4TRICK4632

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

'Smim - Quality Addon' breaks whole game for me, i wish that helped someone, cose i spend 2 hours trying to disable all the mods and enabled them one by one trying to check whats wrong (version 2 of modpack)

stevenstay88

stevenstay88

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

Anybody else have super weird water reflections when it's foggy??

OttizKillgore

OttizKillgore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Distinct Interiors mod is causing a lot of clutter and is blocking pathways, example is "JK's Sleeping Giant Inn" a boat will be placed inside that blocks the stairwell to the lower level

rbabb75

rbabb75

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, Fist off thanks for taking the time out to make such a awesome ,easy to install all in one install for nubs like me. However I'm having a lot of issues with a lot of player homes with mountains and rocks everywhere. I don't know what mod is causing it or what to disable to remove them. I tried the disable mark for delete it works on some but not others. The player home mod I'm using in question is Shadowstar Castle https://www.nexusmod...ition/mods/3227. There is a huge rock / mountain blocking the main gate once i deleted it i cant get into the castle because of rocks everywhere. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.697 seconds