Photo

ESO-UI: Skyrim SE - High End

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

ESOUI

ESOUI

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

We're fixing a lot of these issues and adding a ton of content in Revision 3 next week.Stay tuned and join Ultimate Immersion's Discord for additional help and questions: https://discord.gg/bf8krp5xww

pbrand40

pbrand40

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

HI ESOUI. This mod collection is fantastic. I wanted to ask if you can give us any details about the upcoming 3rd revision new content

I also wanted to know how compatible your list would be with DynDOLOD and the new Seasons of Skyrim mods series

Finally, I was hoping you might include some of the popular gameplay improvements & quality of life mods like

Ordinator

Experience SE

The Choice is Yours

Quickloot

Timing is Everything

Or, can I add these myself without messing the whole thing up?

Thanks

jmdaggett

jmdaggett

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Took a few more steps than a click, and it took a day to download the 60GB from Nexus, but the payoff is fantastic.  Runs like butter on 2080 (with the occasional stutter after fast travel load-in) and it is just so beautiful.  Like the first time I wandered around Tamriel in Obliviion.  Worth the install.  (For a comparison, I'm playing unmodded Anniversary on XBSX for fun, and the makover is just so stunningly heads and shoulders above vanilla.)  Definitely takes the edge off there being no ES6 or Starfield yet.

Tssp223

Tssp223

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

hi all,

i downloaded just this mod list and nothing else, and was wondering if anyone else was noticing if the npcs and their characters necks and lower halves of the faces is really dark? again i dont have anyhthing but mod list revison number 3 installed. I didnt have this problem with revison 1 or 2. Thanks for any help in advance. 

Amfidiusz2

Amfidiusz2

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I tried rev.2, now using rev.4 - and everything works just great! Stable 60FPS on 2K, no major bugs noticed (other than mushrooms growing in pure air). Language localization got a bit messy but it may be an issue of the Creators Content itself. Anyway: Thanks a lot for the list! It's such a new experience with Skyrim!

Filzipz

Filzipz

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

The latest version is screwed for me. with the ENB all the shadows are pitch black and I don't know how to fix it...

Ironspe4R

Ironspe4R

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Rev. 5 keeps crashing all the time, I reinstalled everything from scratch even Vortex Manager and followed ESO's guide but issue remains the same

hughes8694

hughes8694

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Rev. 5 seems to have conflicts that are not resolving well in Vortex if not resolved correctly it spiderweb's into more and more conflicts.

going back to Rev. 4 for now and seeing if that is stable enough.

Bigdog547

Bigdog547

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Probably gonna get buried but Ill ask anyhow.

My Pc is somewhere in the middle between the micro and the high end options.

High end works great but stutters when outdoors and surrounded by nature however it runs fine indoors. On the other hand Micro runs fine everywhere but has odd visual glitches.

On high end my game
Is something like this.
Average indoors FPS is around 50
Average Outdoors FPS is between 30, and 10, with frequent stutters if I spin my camera quickly in a new direction.

Ive done most of what I can to increase my FPS otherwise but the issue still persists. My question is if there a select group of mods that would be good choices to remove to increase performance without completely botching the mod list.

My only big lead rn is that Ive heard that 4K textures could be the culprit but Im not certain. If so, how easy would it be for me to downgrade to say, 2k textures?

Granted doing that looks like hell so Id rather not but if I must, I must. XD

Raizil05

Raizil05

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

Anyone crashing at specific locations?

CTD at Frostflow Lighthouse & Ratway Vaults

First time entering Whiterun has crashed me every time so far for some reason, trouble shooting it atm.

Seems to happen just short of Graymane's conversation about Imp swords.

Edited by Raizil05, 05 August 2022 - 01:27 am.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.606 seconds