• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

Raizil05

Raizil05

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I was having crashes when reaching Whiterun so I decided to do a completely fresh install, and now i cant even enter Helgen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As for the crash it just CTD when I turn the corner and see the Helgen gate.

EDIT: Tried starting a new game and don't even make into town during the carriage ride.

56SkyrimNexus

56SkyrimNexus

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

hi all,

i downloaded just this mod list and nothing else, and was wondering if anyone else was noticing if the npcs and their characters necks and lower halves of the faces is really dark? again i dont have anyhthing but mod list revison number 3 installed. I didnt have this problem with revison 1 or 2. Thanks for any help in advance. 

Hello,
This happened to me too, and i just reinstalled the enb. (deleted all files related and added them again), and it solved the issue, so i'm assuming i made some mistake installing it initially.
Maybe you could try it to see if it solves the issue.

56SkyrimNexus

56SkyrimNexus

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

Hello,

I installed this mod collection yesterday and so far i must say it is beautiful and runs smoothly apart the very ocasional stutter.

One minor issue i noticed is that certain NPCs tank the FPS to like 10-20.

I noticed this with one npc in Riverwood (the sister of the guy with the claw), and with Hulda of the Bannered Mare.

If i look away from those npcs the fps recovers.

Apart from that everything is looking amazing and running at 60 fps (locked).

Thank you.

My specs:

Intel i7 12700

MSI RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO

36 GB RAM

joks769

joks769

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Uninstalling Hair physics fixed that for me just fine.

P.S. Many thanks to ESO and the team for giving us the opportunity to experience Skyrim once more in a whole new light!

MrPigAdventures

MrPigAdventures

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

It seems that revisions 4 and 5 do not have KS Hairdos SSE for female characters. Upon launching the latest revision, the hair on my female character had disappeared but, I believe, still seemed to show on NPCs. Only the file for male hair is shown on the collection page on Vortex as well as on the collection page on the Nexus website; however, the whole pack for both male and female characters is shown on the mod list for previous revisions. I don't know if this was removed accidentally/intentionally since it does not appear to be listed in the changelog, or if this could just be error on my part.

LordEd12

LordEd12

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Nights are too dark when I try to raise my brightness or gamma it just makes the game look ugly any help?

nonetheless an amazing collection and runs smooth only gotten 2 frame drops in like 2 areas one was in the open fields by Whiterun and the other was in the market in Whiterun

ben5056

ben5056

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Crashes kinda randomlly though most occur when loading new areas.

Disabled skyrim 2020, seemed to help a bit

my setup Ryzen 5800x, GTX 3080, 32gb ram

alienn10

alienn10

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

when I installed the game and played without ESO-UI: Skyrim SE the game run great...after I did the ESO-UI: Skyrim SE the game looked super but the framerate was all over the place and because of that allot of stuttering!I dont know what to do-can someone help me?

I have a i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz,16384MB RAM and 3080 nvidia card.

alienn10

alienn10

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

this problem only when I am on the open world-when I am inside places and dungen everything run great!-why?

atlas1080p

atlas1080p

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

The collection is overall great, for me personally it's really outstanding when it comes to nature/plant, texture mods and LOD related stuff.

Only thing i really don't enjoy are the female character faces/hair mods used in this collection.

However, i've encountered a few issues and would appreciate some help.

1. Probably enb related, character shadows appear too dark? It's especially prevalent around neck, armpits etc.

2. Random CTD's, for me they seem to be happening only when indoors (several in fort greymoor).

3. Hair physics mod is causing massive performance drops in cities and places with a lot of npcs, i had to disable it.

4. Glitches in the blending of ground textures near the exit of the cave after escaping Helgen (there's probably more spots, just reporting where i found them) 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.095 seconds