ESO-UI: Skyrim SE - High End

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

Harok9

Harok9

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

im getting crashes if i enter a Building. For example the first mine of bandits u enter at the beginning.

ben5056 said disabling skyrim 2020 helped him a bit. For me it helped too. At least entering the first Cave of bandits at the beginning so far.

Update: I crashed at the Riverwood trader.

Update: deactivated jk riverwood trader. i was able to enter it.

Update: crashed at the sleeping giant. Deactivating jk didnt help.

alienn10

alienn10

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
when I installed the game and played without ESO-UI: Skyrim SE the game run great...after I did the ESO-UI: Skyrim SE the game looked super but the framerate was all over the place and because of that allot of stuttering!I dont know what to do-can someone help me?

I have a i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz,16384MB RAM and 3080 nvidia card.
this problem only when I am on the open world-when I am inside places and dungen everything run great!-why?
I know that only in the open world the fps going from 60 to 100 to 40 very fast an that why the stuttering is going on like crazy-but when indoor like caves,shops and dungen the fps is steady-why is that?is there a fix?

Conduit1311

Conduit1311

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I was not able to install more mods on my on with this together, I tested it out end never wored, i deleted every 4k cause i wanted the 2k version, took me a while but of course he says now that the collection is incomplete.

AloneAlpha

AloneAlpha

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The collection is overall great, for me personally it's really outstanding when it comes to nature/plant, texture mods and LOD related stuff.

Only thing i really don't enjoy are the female character faces/hair mods used in this collection.

However, i've encountered a few issues and would appreciate some help.

1. Probably enb related, character shadows appear too dark? It's especially prevalent around neck, armpits etc.

2. Random CTD's, for me they seem to be happening only when indoors (several in fort greymoor).

3. Hair physics mod is causing massive performance drops in cities and places with a lot of npcs, i had to disable it.

4. Glitches in the blending of ground textures near the exit of the cave after escaping Helgen (there's probably more spots, just reporting where i found them) 

I am experiencing issues 1 and 4. For issue 1 I tried disabling skyrims SSAO but that didn't seem to fix anything. It's hard to play when everything looks dark and gross and the ground textures not blending properly.

atlas1080p

atlas1080p

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

The collection is overall great, for me personally it's really outstanding when it comes to nature/plant, texture mods and LOD related stuff.

Only thing i really don't enjoy are the female character faces/hair mods used in this collection.

1. Probably enb related, character shadows appear too dark? It's especially prevalent around neck, armpits etc.

2. Random CTD's, for me they seem to be happening only when indoors (several in fort greymoor).

3. Hair physics mod is causing massive performance drops in cities and places with a lot of npcs, i had to disable it.

4. Glitches in the blending of ground textures near the exit of the cave after escaping Helgen (there's probably more spots, just reporting where i found them) 

I am experiencing issues 1 and 4. For issue 1 I tried disabling skyrims SSAO but that didn't seem to fix anything. It's hard to play when everything looks dark and gross and the ground textures not blending properly.

Alright i got the ENB thing figured.

Press shift + enter to open the enb menu and find SSAO_GAME, then lower the value of AOAMOUNT. For me it looks great at approx 0.70

Make sure to save it, otherwise you will have to re-apply each time you start the game

Edited by atlas1080p, 10 August 2022 - 10:21 am.

HunteReQQQ

HunteReQQQ

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Anyone know why the game crashes when i press escape instead of bringing up the menu?

Omg I Have a Same problem... I Don't know what's going on But It's Really F*cked Up.

Hope Someone Replies To This cuz i'm Boiling Hot because of this.

DarkScorpyon

DarkScorpyon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

The Dwemer Museum is crashing (i'm actually stealing information from calcelmo doing the thieves guild questline)

DarkScorpyon

DarkScorpyon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

1. Try to reduce the ENB Ambient Occlusion (AO related) in the enb settings (shift+enter)

Woryor67

Woryor67

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey guys! I've updated from a previous revision, and everything seems to be working with one notable exception. Lydia's hair is missing. I know there are some important dependencies with the Bijin mods that can cause appearance bugs. Does anybody have an idea what could be causing this, or has anybody else experienced this before?

Galsanish

Galsanish

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

Any idea how I can change the overwhelming 8k texture to a modest 4k or 2k without making a mess in Vortex?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.826 seconds