• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Woryor67

Woryor67

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey guys! I've updated from a previous revision, and everything seems to be working with one notable exception. Lydia's hair is missing. I know there are some important dependencies with the Bijin mods that can cause appearance bugs. Does anybody have an idea what could be causing this, or has anybody else experienced this before?

For anyone who comes afterwards and is experiencing this, the issue was resolved after I re-deployed my mods. Although I now have an issue where the Glass Shield is using a different glass texture than any Glass armor. Probably another funky load order issue. With this many mods, it's understandable that SOMETHING in the load order is going to result with slight mis-matched textures among sets.

introvertdaman

introvertdaman

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

So Vortex says to only run 256 plugins but i see 400ish plugins enabled. is that a bad thing?

alienn10

alienn10

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 8 posts

Any idea how I can change the overwhelming 8k texture to a modest 4k or 2k without making a mess in Vortex?

tag me to!

DarkScorpyon

DarkScorpyon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

The Dark Brotherhood quest Death Incarnate crashed my game over 30 times (no joke) and i had to save every 10s in order to complete it

alienn10

alienn10

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 8 posts

how to fix modded skyrim stuttering and fps drops on pc?only on open world...help?

stevenstay88

stevenstay88

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Same here, terrible FPS outside.

Sarahmarvin

Sarahmarvin

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For anyone having CTDs around giant's camps, the Dynamic Fires - Revision 3 mod causes this.

And I'm not sure if it's a conflict with other mods I have installed or just not having powerful enough hardware, but the torches cast shadows mod tends to cause me seemingly random CTDs as well.

SpaceCase83

SpaceCase83

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This collection makes Skyrim feel like a brand new game. I find myself playing for hours at a time. On a game I've already sunk hundreds of hours into :P   

A+++

Theklion2

Theklion2

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I watched the YT-Video twice before following the installation setup step by step. It worked wonderfully. Watching 67GB of mods being downloaded all by themselves and being installed in the (I suppose) right order gave me a very relaxed feeling. I wasn't worried about "missing masters" afterwards as you mentioned to ignore them. I had to run Nemesis twice since first it produced an error. That was the only time I was slightly worried. Playing it for the first few hours was incredible. Looked much better and especially graphically consistent(!). So many memories of the time in 2017 I last modded and played the game. And memories of the reasons I stopped playing it back then when playing became "too immersive" for me because of all the time needed to watch for all my characters and the followers needs and equipment. Not to forget all the crashes.

So nice to see that your collection does not include immersion mods like "wet and cold" or "Ineed" for example. They sound so nice but for me become too tedious after a while.

So nice that your collection does not include convenience mods like auto looting ingredients or "glowing ore veins" since they make you reach good equipment too fast.

And so nice that it does not add skill overhauls, armor or weapons since they make the skill tree and possible builds too complex for me or let me skip all the wonderfull basic armor or weapons.

And so nice that movement is different and I don't have to hold right mouse button all the time!

And I really like the weather with the sounds!

The only mods I added where "Better MessageBox Controls" and "Better Dialog Controls" since I prefer playing it with mouse and keyboard and "Purchaseable Store-Display-Items and "Fists of Steel" for my first attempt of an unarmed build. Works

After playing alot for 2 days I haven't encountered a single CTD. All these mods plus ENB surely need some pretty good hardware. But I remember the endliess fps tests I did 5 years ago and being satisfied with around 25-30fps. Now it runs at locked 60fps most of the time with occasional drops to 55 and very seldom drops to 35 in some rare locations. I use a RTX3080 with a Ryzen 5800X. Heats my room. Looking foreward to playing it in the winter time.

Thanks alot for this wonderful collection which made me install and enjoy the game again!

Wrathfulwarrior

Wrathfulwarrior

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

FML.

So much time wasted. It worked great at first them you updated it and now my saves are f***ed and my whole game is f***ed. Have to delete the whole f***ing game. Holy s***.... This is so dumb.. like my character models aren't showing up. cant move. no animations work at all. Like TF did you guys change??Never trust this kinda s***. Its best to do it yourself and make your own mod list. Trash like this just ruins peoples s***. I don't understand what you guys did but it wasn't a good decision. Please don't ruin peoples games so bad to where they're literally unplayable. It's a very shitty thing to do. If you're going to update something make sure it doesn't brick someone's character. This is so bad I wont be downloading Skyrim again. I'll f***ing wait for TES6. Good job ESO

Edited by Wrathfulwarrior, 18 August 2022 - 06:45 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.187 seconds