• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

Dudeman305

Dudeman305

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all, video looks great and I can't wait to play, however, my game crashes at startup. I followed the video step-by-step and everything was working until I installed the mod collection. Now when I start SSE, I get the notification in the top left to indicate ENB, I see the Skyrim logo, but then the game crashes and I'm booted to start-up. My system is powerful enough to run the mod collection so I'm not sure what has gone wrong. I am running Skyrim SE and followed the video to a tee. Any help would be appreciated!

Allensch

Allensch

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all,

I have followed the YouTube tutorial and I was able to install all the mods just fine. However after reinstalling UNP I got the message informing me about mod conflict.

Does anybody know how to resolve the conflict below: 

gdAmPQM.png

Mwcurti

Mwcurti

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

crashed before i even get to seleect a new charater 

fishbass92

fishbass92

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

I have a Ryzen 9 3900x cpu, Asus tuf gaming 3090 gpu, and I followed the youtube video only. I got random crashes after disabling and re-enabling sky ui, after learning that a lot of mods have a dependency on that mod I re-enabled it. After tinkering with that I went ahead and re-ran nemesis engine, however I still ran into random crashes. Whatever is the root cause, it has something to do with entering new areas (possibly a lighting mod), 1 CTD was a little ways away near whiterun near the shimmering cave outside of it, the other crash was right when I was running into Whiterun. I am going to re-deploy and re-run nemesis engine, and use a default save just in case that is the issue. However this is concerning, but regardless great work on the mods.

ViolettMc

ViolettMc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

seems like 8gb vram isnt enough for the high end mods even on 1080p, would have been nice to know beforehand 

polar77

polar77

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Yea the download just screwed my libraries up now so i have to delete the whole thing.  so many redundant mod errors and other such errors.  They had a good idea but did not do a follow up video to go along with the added mod list.  Too bad was looking forward to it.  Now i have to delete everything and uninstall completely removing the craving to play again.  I will keep looking for an updated video that maybe addresses these issues.  I do not recommend installing this collection.

PlAsKusJ3GaRn

PlAsKusJ3GaRn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Having the esc crash. Tried the "fix" that i saw earlier in the comments, but didn't work. Looks good otherwise.

mattxjessey

mattxjessey

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

getting some really weird shadow effects. it follows where i look and there is a clear line. any ideas?

Mathewk98

Mathewk98

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

I keep crashing after a few minutes, I have a 3080ti AND  5900X. I redownloaded all the 4k mods to 2k and reduced the Skyrim settings to low. please fix this collection

APexXKevlaR

APexXKevlaR

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Had a question which one is better the high end mod list or the low end ? I can run both but cannot download 60+ GBs unnecessarily if they are almost the same or close to each other as I dont have premium and it is a pain tbh downloading that !!

Any good sir or mam out there that can help this poor Hoo-Maan :/

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds