ESO-UI: Skyrim SE - High End

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

inspiredbubbles

inspiredbubbles

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Everything was fine until I tried to do the latest update. Now I have a massive "mod rules contain cycles"

MoonlitRover

MoonlitRover

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Installed and working fine, however about 850 of the hair files are missing it seems from KShairdos, mod list says KSHairdos SSE is included but its actually KSHairdos SMP with animations, makes a bunch of the NPCs in game have bald heads, really annoying.

New2Modding1313

New2Modding1313

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

its not all about making a game pretty to me its about gameplay. and so far reading over the list and playing for hour or two i noticed you missing some core mods example. Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul.  Hunterborn for more immersive hunting. i mean list goes on really hope you reevaluate your mods it has the potential be the best but only if you look into more gameplay mods

Bogaduck

Bogaduck

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

For the last fortnight, all i have done is try and get the game with mods to run.

so downloaded everything for the 4th or 5th time, only the high end mods, and still the same problems, coloured markers were the horse and cart go, and framework all over the sky. tried play the game further and markers for where people stand, dragons sit, and the NPC looked horrendous.

First edition worked ok, 

what the f*** is going on?

stargazer6456

stargazer6456

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am trying to play the game and it works for a bit ,but when I get to the first town the game closes on me.

gtludwig

gtludwig

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Installing this now on Linux. Fingers crossed!
How well would this run on a Ryzen 5 5600X with 32 GiB DDR4 3200 and a Radeon RX 600XT?

dabbledore420

dabbledore420

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts

I install it says complete then it has me either replace or make variant form of mod files. makes no sense, what do I do in this instance?

ddonkey7373

ddonkey7373

• Premium Member
  • 15 posts

looks amazing but with a 3070TI and 5600X im getting a choppy 30 frames still voted working though as it did 

That.s a nice rig. I hope you didn't get raped buying that 3070TI. I got it bad with my $1700.00 3080TI.

detonadorx1

detonadorx1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Installing this now on Linux. Fingers crossed!
How well would this run on a Ryzen 5 5600X with 32 GiB DDR4 3200 and a Radeon RX 600XT?

I have a similar PC,ryzen 5800x, 32gb ram and a RTX 3080, runs great

detonadorx1

detonadorx1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Important user tips

Do not change any settings in SkyrimSELauncher.exe

If it's running below 60fps lower your game resolution, low fps is more likely to crash

The game is not rendered by default with the mods, the mods require a lot of processing, memory and SSD performance to render it takes time, The Windows create PageFile.sys for help rendering to run faster

So each location change wait a few seconds for the game to process the mods, especially in cities

Enable autosave for 10min

Don't optimize the game with any auto configure app like Geforce Experience, I did that and the game went dark

Sofia Follower runs fine with the default configuration, I don't know how to change it

If you want to defrag only the game folder, install Razer Cortex

If any tip is wrong, please reply send the correct one so that the whole community grows

Edited by detonadorx1, 07 September 2022 - 05:50 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.024 seconds