• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

janpips

janpips

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Update on rev 6? [...]. Crashed about 15 of the mods lol. [...] just waiting for rev 6 update. anyone else in the same boat?

I guess everybody using ESO or other mod packs are waiting for updates like desert for rain. It is a pity thou Bethesda gives no s*** about the problem even knowing Skyrim is one of the most if not the most modded game. 

joks769

joks769

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Found out, that Body collision mod and fix are causing trampling and kicking over dead bodies and that is taking small amount of damage. Without them everything is fine. And for those, who experience shutter, try to play with fov over 90, it makes the game feel smoother.  

crilloan

crilloan

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 26 posts

Found out, that Body collision mod and fix are causing trampling and kicking over dead bodies and that is taking small amount of damage. Without them everything is fine. And for those, who experience shutter, try to play with fov over 90, it makes the game feel smoother.  

THX!

Have an itch to complete Skyrim, havent played in 4 years

/C

JayemDubb

JayemDubb

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Spent hours trying to get the latest version to work. Should have realized updates are needed for the newest game version and my efforts were useless. And now I have to choose whether to play the vanilla or wait for v 6. Otherwise, impressed at how the mod pack works.

joks769

joks769

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Third option is to revert the changes, cut the crap with the updates and enjoy your game with this wonderful modlist.

If you have a backup of skyrimSE.exe, you could undo the changes you've made and use this method instead - https://www.reddit.c...any_release_of/

Edit: You should change the update options for skyrim on steam ( Update, only when I launch the game) and disconnect the internet connection, before launching the game. 

ggray1516

ggray1516

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Has there been any news on a revision 6 yet?

Transit9ine

Transit9ine

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Has there been any news on a revision 6 yet?

ant949

ant949

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

I crash every time i get to Riverwood.. Everything else is fine. Any ideas?

ant949

ant949

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Every time I approach Riverwood the game just crashes. Is there any fix for this. I saw some other people had some trouble.

Silent6assassin

Silent6assassin

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Anyone having issues with The Cause quest, it seems there's a mesh covering the entrance to Red Scar Cavern and unsure what it is, even when using the more informative mod.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.114 seconds