ESO-UI: Skyrim SE - High End

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

Jeff1474

Jeff1474

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Anyone know why the game crashes when i press escape instead of bringing up the menu?

It is SkyUI that is the problem, I disabled it and the fix, ran the game, quit out, re-enabled them and I was able to use escape again. 

Jeff1474

Jeff1474

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

One of the mods in the list is giving me potato quality 2Dish trees that can be walked through. Any ideas which one?

EDIT: Figured it out directly after posting this, it was Dense Nordic Tree mod

firexghost30

firexghost30

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

So far I've run into no crashes and the game looks absolutely beautiful. I even downloaded about 30 extra mods and still, everything is working pretty much flawlessly. Although I tried using DynDOLOD and the recommended LODs from the add-on list but ran into an error using TexGen since Lux is outdated. Understandably though since there have been many updates to all mods in this list. The only two mods I've disabled are Dynamic Fires as I've seen there to be others saying it causes CTD and I've disabled Ultimate Sit Men's edition because it causes odd animation switching in the middle of transitions. Thank you for this list and all the work you've put into it!

courtade1

courtade1

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

https://www.nexusmod...&file_id=318029

https://github.com/i...ases/tag/v2.1.5

Downgrade game and skse for 1.6.353 and it run smoothly

What version of SKSE are you running? I did the downgrade to 1.6.353, downloaded and installed the collection, then installed SKSE version skse64_2_01_05.7z. Everytime I launch the game from Vortex it spins for a second or two and then nothing. Skyrim isn't stuck in the background and I get no errors at all.

ricracing

ricracing

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am using skse v 2.01.05. Found it here..... https://skse.silverl...wnload/archive/    It works for the 1.6.353 version for me anyway, hope this helps. Remove all parts of the other one of course before putting this one in your folder.

Phyte90

Phyte90

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 23 posts

Did everything like in the video. Followed every step.

Now i cant start a new game. every time i enter helgen the game crushes.

Anyone can help?

RetsuAsh

RetsuAsh

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Does anybody know why my game refuses to go into the actuall menu of Skyrim when i load the game.it just sits there loading the game with the dragon icon thing but i cant actually chose anything from the menu like continue or load or new game cause it doesnt let me get that far it just loads forever

Artemas8

Artemas8

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I downloaded all the mods and went through all the instructions and as vortex says downloading is done mods just don't want to be installed. Like in 3/4 of the process it drops. When I start the game it just loads infinitely

Jan8411

Jan8411

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Downgraded to old Version 1.6.353 and used everything as in the Vid.  used  only high end Mods no gameplay change.

After starting it crashes at the point when the main menü should appear.

Testet with Rev.5.

The next days I will try 1-4. maybe one work.

Rev 1 works - but some montain textures don't load. and it crashes when I try to open the menu with "esc"

Rev 2 ctd wenn I start the game and the main menu should appear after the enb etc

Rev 3  same as Rev 1

Rev 4  same as Rev 1 and 3   example:  in Helgen or after you leave the cave from Helgen (no rock textures) but the worst thing is again the crash if you try to open the menu with esc.

But thanks for all your hard work to give us such a cool "Collection" and that you update it.   I'm looking forward to Rev.6

Again Thank you.

Edited by Jan8411, 02 November 2022 - 11:28 am.

Pyseus

Pyseus

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I recently decided to check out this modset, does anyone know how much time they need for updating all of them?

Im dying inside.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.751 seconds