• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

lethaldonkeypoop

lethaldonkeypoop

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love it but every time i try and load in somewhere it crashes and cant understand why. like when i try and enter whiterun, it will crash. can anyone help?

sailor568

sailor568

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am running this mod list on a rtx 3080 12gb card with a intel i9 10850k cpu and 32 gigs of DDR4 ram.. I get constant stutters and framerate drops when I am in main cities such as Whiterun, Riften, Windhelm. Falkreath etc. I am running the game at 1440p but I get the same stutters and framerate drops when I lower resolution to 1080p. Can someone explain why Stutters and framerate drops are occuring? My computer should be more then capable of running this mod list at 2k textures considering my card is a 4k graphics card.

Adriand66

Adriand66

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

it doesnt seem like NAT is working. its installed in vortex and shows up in the game under mods in the start menu but i cant access the NAT settings from the magic menu.

ESOUI

ESOUI

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

T

it doesnt seem like NAT is working. its installed in vortex and shows up in the game under mods in the start menu but i cant access the NAT settings from the magic menu.

There's no menu anymore in NAT III.

ESOUI

ESOUI

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • If you're trying to run this mod list on 4K you will going to have a hard time unless you have an absolute high end card like 3090/3090Ti. You have to understand you're running 350 mods in highest quality, on an older engine
  • If you did not follow the tutorial and you're trying to load saved games that were modded before you will most likely crash, we suggest starting a new game on a cleanly installed game for best results. If you know what you're doing you can also clean your save games with various tools like SSEdit etc. although it does not guarantee save recovery
  • If you're experiencing stuttering there's nothing we can do about that, Skyrim is an old game and there were always stutters in big cities and areas with dense meshes like Riverwood. The vanilla game is badly optimised there in the first place. There are engine fixes (from our mod list) that slightly improve this but every modder is limited of how much they can access and "fix". Again, if you're running old saves you may have many instances of code embedded in that can increase the stutters. Please try same locations on new saves.

Evohei

Evohei

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Game crashes right down the road from helgen. I fast traveled to helgen from the cave exit and it stopped crashing. Now i have another problem.
When i die, death cam never ends. Doesn't load to previous save. When I try to manually load it states that all saves are corrupt.

I followed the instructions down to the dot, still no luck after reinstalling skyrim and reinstalling all mods 4 times.

arklite101

arklite101

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Attached File  Capture.PNG   11.49KB   118 downloads

Keep getting this. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. I have to disable the Assorted Mesh Fixes mod if I want to deploy anything.

douglaslindsey

douglaslindsey

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

I am having a sound bug, where I can't hear attacks and walking only sometimes, shouts etc. Is anyone else having this issue? Download went fine, otherwise just some fps drop issues in cities but that is prolly bc 340+ mods.

My specs are: ryzen 9 5900x, 3080 12gb FTW3, 32 gb 3600mhz ram, and the game is on a M.2

yeoshinarmy

yeoshinarmy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i installed the game manually, downloaded all the mods and set stuff according to the steps shown, but the dependencies are getting on my nerves. no matter how i fix them, they will always cycle. if only there's an article about what mods should be loaded first and last, it would gladly help a lot.

Edited by yeoshinarmy, 08 June 2022 - 02:04 AM.

BruvRamm

BruvRamm

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 542 posts

I own all the Creation Club content, will that be covered in this list or as a add on? Like for example, the Unofficial patches?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.185 seconds