Manual Skills/Perks Assignment Menu

Kallouz

So with the release of the next beta for Skyrim Together coming, I've organised a group of around ten people willing to play Skyrim, mostly for the first time together, in a D&D game session style.

The host will be DMing, using console commands to noclip around invisibly, remote control certain NPCs, spawn additional enemies, spring traps, embody characters for roleplay etc.

The player characters are all using premade skill and perk setups to start the game with, and in D&D style the levelups will occur on command from the DM.

To facilitate this we need a mod that can disable all levelling methodologies, including brute force grinding, skill up books, etc., as well as a menu to manually define the skills and perks of each character.

I found a couple of mods with skill setting menus, and a mod that INCREASES level up rate, and assumed what I needed could be done (if levelling rate can be doubled, can it be zeroed?)

Perks can be assigned manually too via console commands, but a mod to do this as well as disable all manual levelling would be the ideal scenario.

Any advice on how to streamline any of these processes without mods would be helpful too!

Thanks!