OBLIVION RELOADED VER. 9.0 or 9.1 AVAILABLE?

jwoltz

Well, here I am back again with another post on the subject of Windows 10 and Oblivion Reloaded. Apparently earlier versions of OR are not entirely compatible with Windows 10...lots of problems. OR 6.5 was the last "stable" version, worked very well on Windows 7, but is very buggy with Windows 10. That was what was giving me a world of headaches. I was told that OR 9.0 was designed specifically with Win 10 in mind, so I would like to try it out. Problem is, the link, available just a few weeks ago is now dead on Alenet's website and so, after searching the web long and hard, I have been unable to find neither 9.0 nor 9.1 anywhere. Can anyone give me some info as to where a download might be? Also, is it true that 9.0+ works best with Win 10 or is it all wind? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

EDIT: With so many advising me to forget OR, does anyone have any alternatives which may include such features as 3rd person body in 1st person, wearing of shields on back, mounted combat, etc. I know there are some very old mods like "Shield on Back - SOB" out there, but many were buggy and never updated...just asking. Thanks.

Edited by jwoltz

You can try some "unofficials" like Oblivion Reloaded Combined (same author as ORL) or Oblivion Reloaded E3 - but I truly have no clue, if they give satisfying results to you. However the TESReloaded site isn't accesible now for some reason, only its forum, weird.

There are some alternatives like ENB or ReShade, but often they are solely focused on improving graphic effects. I used Oblivon - Enchanced Camera, you can also try Custom Enchanced Camera (made for ORL), but compatibility with Win 10 is unknown for me.

Edited by RomanR