1. 1. What did you think of the Halo 2 ending

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Average
    • Not To Bad
    • Not Good
    • Terrible

Made me angry. The game just... stopped. Dont get me wrong here because Halo2 was awesome but the ending... you just stopped playing... it was over. I mean, I think :spoiler: what made Halos ending great was that You were TRYING to blow something up. As opposed to Halo2's ending, in which you STOP something from blowing up everything...

The reason the ending was so... "suck-ass" is because the devs needed to get the game out on November 9th.

Now, the rumour is (straight from the pages of my fresh Official Xbox Magazine) is that Halo 2.5 will be a launch title for Xbox Next/2/whatever. It will contain improved features(graphics, multiplayer etc...) but the important thing is... it will include the "cut" ending.

But, it's on the "rumour mole" page, so take it for what it's worth.

BTW- there was a Halo 1.5... for PC ^_^

Since I will not be playing this game as its an XBOX only release (as far as I can tell) I wouldn't mind if someone could post up a link to a site which contains the full storyline to Halo 2.

I played and completed the original Halo on the PC and would be interested to see how the game turns out in this 2nd game...and after the abismal results of the PC conversion, Halo 2 for PC isn't going to happen.

It wasnt that bad but it could have improved, I wish the game was a little longer though and for some reason master chief just pops up at the cairo when the real storyline is that he meets up with other spartans

if you want to know about halo and before the game what had happened buy all three of the books and read the fall of reach first the flood secod and first strike last

Microsoft Games made the ending such a cliffhanger to get even more sales on Halo 3 (or Halo 2.5 if the rumor is true). I do not agree with the decision, in fact i think that it is the cruelest thing that they could do to the most hardcore halo fans who know they have to wait 3 more years to get any kind of closure........but it IS a good marketing strategy.

Whoa whoa whoa gilbert. I read the fall of reach and I think they said that all of the Spartans were killed except for the Master Cheif. The only book I havent read is the 3rd one, first strike, so I am curious as if i missed something in it. did I?

Archived