Looking For Voice Actors with GECK Knowledge

Ragranok2147

Hi Im looking for Looking For Voice Actors with GECK Knowledge, for an up and coming rework/rewriting of NVPD and Outcasted Steel, and Id also like to have some Voice Actors in the mod my problem is, I dont know how to add voice acting nor do I have the equipment for the job either so if Anyone wants to help out and do the voice acting as well as implementing it I would greatly appreciate it and I also have no problem if you want to re work some of the dialogue to sound better or even ass your own stuff into the Mod. You will obviously be credited for your work and anything else you might think of Im looking for both male and female voice actors. Please DM or reply to this if you are interested. Thanks - Ragranok2147

You're going to seriously cut your options if you want voice actors who can do all of that. My recommendation would be to split the work in half. First, go to a voice actor request page. Either the sticky post on this website, or another page such as Casting Call, and get your voice actors there. You'll get such a better quality of work because they are voice actors, not programmers. I'll let you know that the Geck needs the sound files to be formatted as mono 16-bit .wav files in 44100Hz.

After you have the sound files ready to go, I would either learn (I can give you a crash course if you'd like) or hire out the additional work of uploading them into the geck. It really is a rather simple process, although annoyingly strict.

Combining these two tasks might seem like the easier way to go, but trust me, just divide and conquer, and you'll be much happier with how things turn out.