Differentiating Enemies Mod

Jakobinator

Mod Idea: The idea of this mod is that when entering battle, hostile units will have a very thin red glow around them, marking who is supposed to be attacked.

Reason: Sometimes when I'm in the middle of a battle I get somewhat confused whom I'm supposed to attack. This might sound stupid considering that for example Bandits wear special clothes and Werewolves are clearly identifiable, however when fighting vampires in the middle of a crowd I often accidentally hit a villager which just causes more problems. Marking enemies would not completely solve the problem but it's enough for me.

There might already be this mod out there and I just haven't found it (honestly I don't really know what I should be searching for), so any help would be awesome.

(quick photoshop to show idea)

My other mod ideas:

Black/Blue Fire Spells: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1037763-easy-fire-recolors-pleeeeeeeeeaaaase/

Edited by Jakobinator

Looks like a good idea. I believe Elder Scrolls Online has this feature included. This would help immensely. If I find anything, I'll be sure to post it.

EDIT: I think this is very possible since there are already glowing NPCs in the game (Enchanted Armor). You just need to give it to NPCs based on aggression towards the player.

Edited by MostlyMuggie

Thanks for an actual response. :laugh:

I was thinking this must be relatively easy to make. The aura is either already there or easy to create, and the enemies to be marked are just the ones which are shown as a red dot on the compass...

Edited by Jakobinator