discord.png.9d1c4745d451e0fbfa2df9ca2dca9a13.png Follow the Projectnexus.png.4adf54afcfdf796e449b5ef0a43d061b.png

NOTICE: The Daggerblivion Project uses Artificial Intelligence for dialogue, grammatical corrections, and voice acting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daggerblivion Synopsis

The resurfacing of the ancient golem Numidium in Iliac Bay has ignited fervent curiosity and speculation. Concurrently, the tragic demise of Daggerfall's king casts a chilling shadow across the realm, his spectral presence unsettling the very foundations of the kingdom.

In response to the escalating unrest, Emperor Uriel Septim VII heeds the call for action. A champion of unwavering valor is summoned, tasked with pacifying the haunting unrest in High Rock. The entwined fate of both kingdom and artifact unfurls in a saga riddled with power struggles and the foreboding presence of an unparalleled force.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[INSERT IMAGES]

Dagger_Data Synopsis

Dagger_Data acts as a vast collection of resources much like Tamriel_Data. It includes meshes, textures, books, and region data that other mods can utilize, and other users can contribute to.

[INSERT IMAGES]

Please Read

The Daggerblivion Project is coordinated under DaggerfallTeam and managed by Daggers; We are NOT affiliated with Tamriel Rebuilt, Project Tamriel, Beyond Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls Renewal Projects or any other large-scale project within the Elder Scrolls universe. All content created for Daggerblivion will be included in Dagger_Data; an open source asset repository for The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

Joining the Project and Dagger_Data

Any user who wishes to join DaggerfallTeam can send a direct-message to Daggers right here on nexus, alternately you can follow the discord and message daggerfallteam directly. If any users would like to contribute to Dagger_Data the same process applies.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Privateers Hold: The very beginning of your journey in Daggerfall. This particular cell is close to being finished with final touches still needed.

20220616193541_1.jpg

-----

Instructions from the Empire: The start of the second quest, This will have a quest icon on release day beta or not.

20220616194446_1.jpg

-----

Various Queens: These are the current Queens implemented with working quest, I'm sorry about the lighting in the last few screenshots they're in temporary cells.

20220616194541_1.jpg

20220616195102_1.jpg

20220616195333_1.jpg

-----

Morgiah's Wedding Log: I've added new journal entries along side the original Daggerfall entries, I think everyone will be very interested with the writing. On a side note, I write poetry and music in RL don't worry.

20220616195416_1.jpg

-----

Castle of Daggerfall: This model is a placeholder since the set is being re-worked. The final castle will be 2x the size.

20220616194030_1.jpg

Did you know something similar was made for Skyrim? I played it 2 years ago. Skuggerfall. They also made exact copies of the original dungeons... The map is schrinked a lot though and the cities very simple. But if anyone want to test it, a new char is recommended.

Damn, I did test the air ships in Unity, flew over High Rock and it took forever to cross it. The Landscape map in Original Daggerfall is extremely huge.

Even if you use the same story, it will feel fresh if you do not make exact copies of the original dungeons. I do suggest you put all creatures level offset so it will be challenging to use a lvl 67 char...

The game Daggerfall is odd, the only TES game where the player is really disliked by everyone, well a few will like the player, but that is it. :) The player will never get to rule anything, no guilds, no nothing. :D Even if the player has deposition 100 towards a guild, they still treat him like garbage.

Edited by Pellape