pierdolewaszekonta

Hello there guys, I must admit that i'm completely new to modding, and decided to work on my Skyrim to have a little bit more fun! I've installed a couple of mods, like FrostFall, Climates of Tamriel, and of course Realistic Needs and Diseases. The problem is, there are no food nor drink animations. Not only this, but I'm not getting sleepy, hungry, or thirsty, altough the mod is installed. Do you have a clue why that would happen?

FULL MOD LIST:

Climatesoftamriiel

WARZONES

RealisticNeedsAndDiseases

Chesko_Frostfall

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

SkyUI

RealisticLightningOverhaul

dovakhiinrelax

WiCCloaks

One. you need SKSE and SkyUI ( plenty of tutorials on how to get them working just google ) if you don't have them

Two. DO NOT USE WARZONES it will wreck your skyrim.

Three. Run BOSS

Four. Either activate the RnD through MCM or they give you either an in game item/spell to start/adjust it how you want

If you have the McM you have to activate the mod from there. It is really self explainatory as to how to turn on RnD from the McM.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

OH MY GOD IT TOOK ME AGES. BLOODY HELL I'M DUMB. HAHAHAHAHAH s#*!. AND I SO SELF CONVINCINGLY THOUGHT I ALREADY STARTED IT HAHAHAHAH. WOW. AND TO THINK HOW PISSED OFF I GOT TESTING AND PATCHING AND DOWNLOADING EVERY POSSIBLE FIX OUT THERE AND CHANGING MY LOAD ORDER AND USING TES 5 EDIT TO CLEAN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA :pinch: :blush: :confused: :devil: :down:

• 2 weeks later...