[LE] Simple sound problem I can't figure out

Hey.

I'm trying to make sound modifications for Skyrim SE and have noticed an odd problem. With no pattern in particular, some sounds get replaced successfully, and some just don't.

Right now trying to replace the footstep sounds of draugr, and it's not working, simple as that. Before you give me the idiot test, my sounds are 16 bit mono wav files, and use the same rate as the original sounds. And some of the sounds I've replaced work just fine, but it seems to be a 50/50 whether something I replace will function correctly or not. I don't have any other mods or whatnot that could overlapping my own. I'm testing my mod with a vanilla build of Skyrim 1.6+. There are no errors in the folder directories.

What am I missing?

Edited by Swifswaf

There are various idle sounds not documented in the CK. The records exist, but you see nothing pointing to them. Behavior graphs also invoke sound effects, and until you were to replace those sounds, you may still hear effects you thought you resolved. Are you sure there arent additional files that need to be replaced