• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OliverW55

OliverW55

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi there i am new to posting here in the forums, i am currently experiencing some issues when i start skyrim when ever i press ESC it crashes i have done some looking around and it seems to be a mod of that is doing it i am wondering if some one would be willing to inspect my list of enabled mods if you would happen to have the time i would really extremely grateful, do please reach out if there are any other suggestions thank you very much for your time even if its just to read hope you have a good day :)

Gorgopis

Gorgopis

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Hi! Readers may also wish to know if you are using a Mod Organizer such as Vortex.  Are you launching the game from the Skyrim.exe launcher, or from a different tool in your Mod Organizer?

Also, sometimes, players on PC have already bound their escape key to some PC function, or desktop Macro, and may have forgotten, or have downloaded an app which wants that key, so you might wish to eliminate those as possibilities?

If you have SKSE and Sky UI installed through your mod organizer, these usually correct key-binding errors, especially once you have them installed, you can set them to run the Skyrim.exe, and get error logs.

Just some ideas.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crashing

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.295 seconds