Creaton kit - How to add several link references at once

Hello. I'm trying to add several linked references at once to add a keyword for them. My idea is to use an elevator packin but it comes with three buttons (lower, upper, and middle) and i want to add two more so they can be activated in opposite sides on top and bottom to call for the elevator as shown in the pic below:

6346457567.png

When i check the properties window in the comment it says for the LinkCustom02 keyword "Link (chain) to the buttons that can move the elevator"

6547567567.jpg

But i don't know how to "Link Chain" references.

Please help!

A link chain:

(ButtonC) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ButtonB) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ButtonA) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ElevatorMaster)

@diefem

All custom links start from the master . At least thats how ive set up 10s of elevators etc...

example: edit the Master and...Link ref the following...

a) linkcustom01 > the platformhelper

b) linkcustom02 > the first button ....then from the first button to the next with the same keyword and so on...

c) linkcustom05 > the platform (need this if you want sound)

Now every moving part like the platform itself,the button thats on the elevator platform and basically anything that we want to move with the elevator

has to be "Attach Ref " to the platform helper .

This is an example from sky lift i made in one of my mods to show the links from the master

Ueu14E.jpg

To test you have to use a save prior to the elevator placement... Or you wont see the changes !!!!

Edited by greekrage

@diefem

All custom links start from the master . At least thats how ive set up 10s of elevators etc...

Yeah, you're right. But I said "A link chain" and I've shown him how a link chain is done. He said "But i don't know how to "Link Chain" references." so I told him, with a small trap, so he learns. I like to avoid spoon-feeding everything if I have the opportunity. :happy: :cool: :laugh:

@diefem

b) linkcustom02 > the first button ....then from the first button to the next with the same keyword and so on...

Now every moving part like the platform itself,the button thats on the elevator platform and basically anything that we want to move with the elevator

This is an example from sky lift i made in one of my mods to show the links from the master

Ueu14E.jpg

To test you have to use a save prior to the elevator placement... Or you wont see the changes !!!!

I already know that but thanks for the reply.

A link chain:

(ButtonC) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ButtonB) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ButtonA) ->LinkedRef(Keyword:LinkCustom02)->(ElevatorMaster)

Ah, so all i need to do is to link each button using the same keyword and for the last one i add it from the red ball marker on the elevator. Will try later on and report as i'm not on my FO4 pc now, thanks.

@diefem

Ueu14E.jpg

I already know that but thanks for the reply.

A link chain:

Ah, so all i need to do is to link each button using the same keyword and for the last one i add it from the red ball marker on the elevator. Will try later on and report as i'm not on my FO4 pc now, thanks.

start from the master outwards like in my pic.... Master> first button .> second button etc...