[WIP] Valhas - New Land Mod

SKUBAxSTEEZ

Valhas is a new land mod that is currently under development, it will be roughly the size of Solsthiem (maybe slightly smaller/bigger) and will feature:

• Main Questline

• Various Side Quests

• New City

• New Mage Faction

• New Dungeons/Boss fights

• Much More!

Update: The project now has a ModDB where I will be posting the majority of the development updates, you can view the ModDB page here:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/valhas

The project is currently in the Alpha stage of development but I plan to do monthly updates showcasing different areas of development, the current showcases will be posted here:

The areas being showcased are under development and may change or be added to in the future, if you have any questions feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to answer them!

If you like my work and want to show your support you can subscribe to my Youtube channel for future updates and drop a like on the video to help the channel grow. Thank you to everyone who took the time to view this! :smile:

Edited by SKUBAxSTEEZ

• 3 weeks later...

Odd that you got no respons at all in your WIP. I have not watched the videos yet, but I will. New DLC size mods are always great really, specially set in new world cells. I really look forward to test this for sure and if you need a beta tester, well I can aid you with it if you need one. :smile: Getting beta testers seems not to be easy really, I tried to get some for my own current Oblivion project, but no one made any respons. It is meant to become a Oblivion version of the Legacy of the DragonBorn, called the Legacy of the Champion now.

So Much more? New items? It would be cool if we could get some artifacts or something that could be added to the LOTDB? It seems a lot of sections are added from different mods like this one into the museum really. Contact the Author of the patches section and see what can be possible to make? Who knows? You could get your own section inside the museum even and that would been awesome.

Edited by Pellape

Thank you for the kind words! The main quest isn't finished being written (70%) so I can't say too much since some things may still change, but I can tell you this:

- Valhas is an ancient and mysterious land with many secrets to uncover

- The main villain is a powerful mage that disappeared hundreds of years ago during his search for immortality

- The main quest will have multiple endings

Aside from the main quest, there will also be a new mage faction that will have it's own quest line that takes the player through different locations on the land in search of magical artifacts.

There's much more I could say but I hope that gives you an idea of what to expect :)