SKSE loader not working but Steam is

spartanspud

SKSE won't load through vortex or using the launcher directly. The vanilla steam launcher does through Steam, desktop shortcut and through Vortex.

I had been doing modding over the weekend and everything was running pretty well so far. I had to do a few things to finish it off though and I was anxious to get it done. So when I came back to it I did begin to rush a bit towards the end but it was mostly just installing patches and a couple of misc mods. So I anticipated that if anything went wrong it would be fairly easy to resolve. Just disable a few plugins at a time until I find the issue which usually works for me.

So I started by disabling all of my mods a couple at a time until I I had them all deactivated which didn't help.

I then decided to validate the steam files and it acquired them all with no issues. I tried to launch through Steam successfully. So I tried again to launch through SKSE which didn't work. I then reinstalled my SKSE files and tried to load again. Which still didn't work. So I tried my Steam again and it does still work. So finally I tried to use the SKSE launcher manually without going through Vortex and it still hasn't done anything.

Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong?

If there isn't an issue with the game files, and SKSE has been reinstalled then why would it be CTDing all of a sudden? Any help would be appreciated as I am really at a bit of a loss as to what has happened.

SKSE ver 2.1.5 and Skyrim version 1.6.353