Racism mod

outcastl

Could someone make a racist mod or is there any mod that adds a bit more racism to the game like is described in the lore? I tested to start the game with both an imperial and an argonian and 30 personality and everyone (at least in sydia starter area) had a disposition toward me of 40. Being of the same race bumped it up with 5 to 45. It would be nice with more variety and according to the lore dunmer dont like foreigners in general and especially not argonians so I would like it to be more likely to have less disposition when talking to most dunmer vs imperials etc and also even lower if playing as an argonian etc. But also with some more variety so not everyone is the same. Did not find any mod at all though on nexus regarding disposition execept for one that just lowers it overall for everyone.

Also an added coolness would be if you talk to another Dunmer who dont know you are an outlander, then they dont have a lower disposition based on that (since they dont know you are an outlander). But if you trigger dialogue where "outlander" comes up with that NPC or something that reveals it then it could lower their disposition toward you if they are so inclined. Also races that are rare on Morrowind would probably have bigger disposition bonus when seeing another member (you) of their rare kin etc. These would just be extra coolness though and I think the bare basic race dispositions are more important

Edited by outcastl