deathclaw bow idea

Hozgaard

Hey people, i thought about that native american hornbow i saw that was done in the past... it made me wonder if a deathclaw horn bow could be done? like it would require deathclaw horn and sinew as well as leather for the string in the materials needed to craft it. as for the arrows so many junk pieces could be used with wood as well as bone and stuff like that... i think it would be a pretty neat option that doesn't seem to have been done and would have been relevant to the game in multiple ways...

basicly in a construction point of view, the body is the horn and the back of the bow is the sinew (thickness of the sinew influences the weight of pull of the bow and so the damage output for in game consideration) the primitive archer forum had this post with this picture for a better understanding...

anyone would be able to tackle this and also make it for ps4? the forum won'T let me post the picture for inspiration so i'll just put the link to the picture here :smile: http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,68995.0.html

Edited by Hozgaard