Some prehistoric creatures I would love to see added to JWE2 as mods.

I cannot mod, I do however have some dinosaurs I think it would be really cool to see in the game. So this post is just to bring awareness to these awesome creatures.

Yutyrannus: It's name means "feathered tyrant" and was one of the first tyrannosaurids to be discovered with evidence of feathers upon discovery in 2012. It had 3 specimens and the collector who found them claimed they had all been found in one quarry in the Liaoning province of China. They are 3 meters tall and 10 meters long.

Dakotaraptor: Discovered in 2015 in the Hells Creek formation this raptors name means "thief of Dakota". An absolutely massive raptor getting up to sizes of 5.5 meters in length and 2 meters tall!

Argentinosaurus: The larges terrestrial animal to ever walk this earth. Discovered in Argentina this creature could get as much as 21 meters tall and 39 meters long!

Antarctipelta: An ankylosaurid which was discovered in Antarctica, this medium sized dinosaur could get up to 4 meters long and 1.6 meters tall.

Yingshanosaurus: A stegasorid that measured to be about 5.5 meters in height and 4.8 meters long. Its name means "golden hills reptile" and its main claim to fame is its interestingly shaped shoulder spike.

Shantungosaurus: The largest Hadrosaur in the world its name means "Shandong Lizard". It measured 10 meters in length and up to 7 meters tall.

Colepiocephale: A pachycephalosaurid with a name meaning "Knucklehead". It's back was lined with quills and it only grew to be about half a meter tall and a meter long. It was discovered in Alberta, Canada.

Megatherium: Commonly known as the giant ground sloth it was a herbivorous sloth who inhabited South America. It's name means "Great Beast" and it measured up to be 3.5 meters tall and 3 meters long.

Gigantopithocus: An enormous primate that got up to 3 meters tall and lived in southern China.

Tupandactylus: A small flying reptile with a name meaning "Tupan finger". It was discovered in Brazil and has a large frill on its head. it only grows to be about 1 meter tall with a wingspan of 6 meters.

Thats all I got for now, these are just some of my favorite and some really interesting creatures I would love to see implemented into this game.