In-game saturation sliders

Kitikithakis

Hey folks. Is there anyone or any way to make in-game saturations sliders? All of the saturation mods I use are good but they're either too much or too little. I'm no modder but I use 400 of them and see that my graphics are dull and washed out now. I would love to be able to go in and fine tune my saturation level so it fits my version of the game if that's possible. Thanks ahead of time.

Have a look at Imaginator. It might do what you want.

Saturation, brightness, contrast, color channel correction, and a couple of other settings - also has some presets you can try.

It uses an odd "MCM" (doesn't have an MCM, it has a summable NPC who acts as the menu), but it just works and fills in that glaring gap of basic video environment controls in Skyrim's inbuilt controls.

Works for my needs.

PS> Not sure what your Skyrim version is, and hopefully it still works for "AE" in case you're running on that version, although I can't answer that one.

Wow. Thanks a ton. This really hit the spot. I looked all over Nexus and never came across this one. The saturation is now perfect and I tweaked the tint and shaders just right. It almost looks real life. Thanks again for the assist. I really do appreciate it.