CTD upon entering most sections of the overworld

Chimkip

Hello I've been making a new skyrim modpack for myself and keep getting a crash when I enter most parts of the overworld, only exception so far has been starting in a desolate place, I tested that one desolate shipwreck outside of Dawnstar. Otherwise all of the overworld has caused a ctd even in cities like Whiterun, Shor's Stone, and Riften I all tested. I've tried doing a lot of changes and edits and removing all the mods that I downloaded after I got a working new game and could run around and inside Whiterun, Solitude, and Riften with no ctds. I've been trying to figure out what could be going wrong but am at the end of my rope so posting here.

https://pastebin.com/LpyY432p this is my load order, loot says the order is fine and that I'm not missing anything.

I downloaded a crash logger mod but that hasn't been properly generating me a report either which is very odd. Any advice would be extremely appreciated, thank you. Lmk if I need to include any further information I would be happy to. (Hopefully I'm in the right forum I haven't posted here before)