Best Encounter/Spawn mix combo?

thorgersson

I was wondering if anyone wants to share their opinión on which encounter, combat, spawn mods are they best to install together to get the best game stability. Personally i like to have a good amount of encounters so so far i have been using Deadly Dragons + dragon Combat Overhaul + OBIS + MonMod + Sands of time + High Level Enemies. (i dont get to many CTDs if i dont add any additional vanilla spawns with the SoT option.

Or for a better game stability Dragon Combat Overhaul + Obis + SoT and MonMod.

Other one is MonMod + Immersive creatures and Obis...

Well and so on... Of course i clean with TESS if needed and wyrebash too.

Basically i would like to play skyrim from the begining again with a good amount of encounters but that makes it playable too. If anyone one can help with that will be really apreciated :smile:

Personally I use "Immersive Patrols" (all plugins) to add more and varied encounters along with "Enemy AI Overhaul" (no script version) so that enemies are tougher and use more attack types (magic and powers). To me this adds greatly to the travelling and general gameplay while being very performance and stability friendly.

I use SkyTEST, myself. It alters existing creatures' combat and idle AI to make them more dynamic and realistic, adds new spawn points across Skyrim, and a whole host of other things as well - and it does it all without scripts, so it can't cause save bloat or corruption either.