A question in regard to mod removal.

ErichEgf

Good day.

Today I have found out that my Fallout 4 mod have been removed for quote: "Copyright Violation". Now, i am aware that my radio mod might contain a lot of copyrighted content, i just can't understand why do i get such "Care and Love" from our moderation team while there are doze- no, hundreds of other mods that use all sorts of copyrighted music, tracks etc. So could someone please clear up my mind?

With best regards
ErichEgf.

If you are aware of hundreds of copyright violations, why haven't you reported them?

Because it doesn't seem right to me that some modders(who get no financial benefits in return) should get their work removed because they used some old tracks recorded in the 70's.

Here's a little snip from our Moderation Policy.

Please note: due to the sheer volume of content uploaded to our site on a daily basis, we employ a reactive approach to moderation. This means that we rely on community reports to highlight rule violations, which we then review and take action on. This in turn means that the mere existence of content uploaded to the site does not imply that said content is in compliance with our rules, nor that it is approved. We explicitly do not operate based on an "others are doing it, therefore it is ok to do it" approach.

The policy also explains that we don't allow public discussion of moderation either, so if you have an issue with how your mod was handled you can send us a complaint here: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/27-moderation-policy#Complaints_Regarding_Moderation