mods not working

Mudkip44

barely started getting into modding this game this week and no matter how many things ive changed theyre still not working. i use the fluffy mod manager, ive changed the beta to dx11 instead of leaving it on 12 and ive gotten the dlc costumes since theyre on sale so there shouldnt be any reasons for the costumes not to change. id appreciate any info , the mod manager says theres no conflicts id really hope the game isnt unmoddable since it got patched.

• 2 months later...

it seems zero mods work with dx12 version. and many mods (and probably all existing re2 collections on nexus?) lack still that info. at least the game works now for me again. i was about to delete it because one of the last steam updates screwed it up. so game runs but modding seems still dead for DX12 after 4 month.

Open Steam, go to your library, right click on Re2, click properties, click beta, choose "non-rt" build.
The game will be downgraded and re-downloaded, takes a while, then uninstall all mods in Fluffy manager, upgrade that one, then you can load all mods again and they should work, good luck