[Mod request] Difficulty/damage reduction mod

Glyptodon

Hi together,

I know that my request is controversial since some people will argue that mods that change/decrease the difficulty level of a Souls-like game spoil the entire experience, but that's a matter of personal experience. After playing Nioh 2 without any mods or cheats, I'm really annoyed by the game's approach. I'm a casual gamer and I'm fine with it. I like the game's combat system in general (without the fact that it's so unforgiving), and I particularly like the setting since I'm really interested in Japanese mythology, history and Samurai culture, which is the reason why I bought the game in the first place although I knew that it's combat was likely to be brutal. There are way to few aRPGs set in the feudal Japanese period where you can fully customize yourSamurai character while still encountering Yokai, Oni and other mythological creatures, and even fewer games where you play as a Han'yō yourself - or does anyone know another one? So I definitely wanted to give Nioh 2 a try, but the fact that it is souls-like really spoils the experience for me. There are some mods for Dark Souls and Elden Ring that reduce the damage you take by e. g. 50%, but I haven't found any mod like this for Nioh 2. Is this possibly for the game? If yes, I would really, really appreciate if someone could make a mod like this!

Thank you in advance!