addon has loaded too late, but is set to load first

Buckncow

Please see the load order list and the error messagte under it. Ive tried clicking before all, ive tried seleting jsut before the conflicting file. Nothing seems to resolve the issue, can anyone help me?

Edit:

ok, Ill jsut type out the message since apperently my picutre attachment didnt go thru.

main.ccp(269): Buffout4 has loaded too late. Try adjusting the plugin order preload method.

Ive set it to before on the manage rules option, but it did not fix it. Not sure what else to do

Guest deleted34304850

thats nothing to do with vortex. you've obviously installed buffout wrong. refer to the instructions on the mod page.

I used vortex to install it via the collection pack "A storywealth." There are no special instructions I can see on the page for the addon that would tell me something I would need to do other than let vortex install it.

Guest deleted34304850

just because you installed it via vortex, doesn't mean there's a problem with vortex, which is what this forum is for - problems with vortex.

its an f4se plugin so there's no load order in the sense of a fallout 4 plugin/mod.

go to the buffout mod page and see if there's something in the documentation there that can help you.

also make sure you have all the prerequisites for buffout installed correctly - there's a few of them and it can be tricky.