Can you add this game?

silentbuzzkill
Go to solution Solved by rmm200,

Are you going to, or can you, add the game My Time At Sandrock? I know its just released into early access not that long ago but I just wanted to know if maybe vortex is going to supply some mods for it, so I dont have to go looking for and downloading other crappy or untrustworthy mods?

• Solution

From the top:

Vortex is a mod manager. It does not supply mods. It will happily install your "crappy or untrustworthy mods" from anywhere.

So you still need to look around for the mods you want.

To install mods, Vortex needs an extension to tell it how. Installed extensions are listed under the "Extensions" tab.

I was unable to find an existing extension for "My time at Sandrock".

So... you can wait for a user like yourself to post an extension for the game, or write one yourself and help everyone out.

Instructions are readily available here.

From the top:

Vortex is a mod manager. It does not supply mods. It will happily install your "crappy or untrustworthy mods" from anywhere.

So you still need to look around for the mods you want.

To install mods, Vortex needs an extension to tell it how. Installed extensions are listed under the "Extensions" tab.

I was unable to find an existing extension for "My time at Sandrock".

So... you can wait for a user like yourself to post an extension for the game, or write one yourself and help everyone out.

Instructions are readily available here.

Oh, ok. Sorry, im new to all of this stuff. It took me forever just to understand how to get the mods working for cyberpunk, even with the vortex help, i just got lucky and figured it out. Im not sure if I'll be able to be of much help with the extension's, but ill look into it and give it a shot. Thank you for the feedback.