Is it possible to hide or filter out translation mods? The first 3 pages of weapons are nothing but translation mod spam.

mikitric

Title pretty much says it all. I'm coming back to FO4 and remodding my game, but every single page is just spammed with endless translation mods. It's time consuming as it is sorting through the actual mods, but now having to sift through unending translation mod spam is frustrating as hell. Is there an option to filter? Or can we petition to move all translation mods (and tweak mods please) to a separate category? This is asinine.

Edited by mikitric

• 1 month later...

took a year to notice them for myself i reoutinely check the FILES tabs of authors and view ALL of them for that author at once...

this way you can get a real feel for where in the universe each modders head is at...

certainly do not mind a sexy pair of shorts... but there is so much garbage and an awful lot of mentalities and morals among them all which i certainly don't share.. in fact there is so MUCH depravity in so many players I may launch a FO4 discussion/ board exclusively for players who SHARE SIMILAR world views and morals this fall

I hold the game engine that is smothered underneath all of so much occult crap to be innocent...