How to make CBBE NeverNude textures compatible with Deadly Mutilations

romanvalentino

I'm having issues in my new playthrough where the CBBE NeverNude option isn't properly showing in use alongside Deadly Mutilations. All of the mentioned mods are at their latest versions. The body and its textures appears to be CBBE and the Deadly Mutilation animations function fully. But everytime I loot, the bodies appear totally naked even when mutilations don't occur. I don't like that as it ruins my immersion and I hate the vanilla body (So it's quite doing my head in). Tried doing a lot of load order experimentation, trial-and-errors, and new game restarts. Nothing worked in my attempts. Any ideas on how to make them work consistently? If not possible, any suggested alternatives?

Further details:

- I also use the xp32 skeleton in this new playthrough. I wouldn't know if that is a contributing factor to this problem. But I'm firm that it's Deadly Mutilations which is causing a clash. When I uninstalled Deadly Mutilations, the CBBE NeverNude textures/undergarments function correctly. Just felt that this might have something to do with it.

- When I used 4uDIK's Real Body Female NeverNude underwear meshes instead of CBBE NeverNude, the underwear appears to function correctly along with the Deadly Mutilations animations exactly to my wishes. For example upon looting, cracked chest cavity yet with underwear. I wish it can be applied to the CBBE body replacer.

Any help into achieving my desired results is appreciated. Thanks, guys. :smile:

~R.V.

Edited by romanvalentino

• 5 years later...