Fighting robot arena at "La Fosse"

pouy

Hi guys, sorry idk how this area is called in English, it's the arena where we met Cait for the first time :smile:

I was wondering if there were a way to make a mod that allow us to make our robot fight each others, I do not rly care if it's in "La Fosse" but I thought it would be a pretty sweet place and maybe a nice way to see the dude who "gave" Cait to us ^^

This mod would be so cool for fun and to test build, so what do you guys thinks? Feasible ? Not feasible?

Edited by pouy

In English it's the Combat Zone.

There's a mess of cut stuff from the Combat Zone, and there's the mod Combat Zone Restored and a fix patch mod to accompany it, but I still wouldn't try it on a save you care about.

I have always hoped someone would take some concepts from the Combat Zone cut-content and making something new of the venue from scratch.

If the player re-opened it, a great good character use for it would be robot fighting (bots without personality subroutine) and a bad character use for it could be any two combatants, and it could have linked storage with the Overboss tribute chest and have DLC Raiders, The Forged, Triggermen and Gunners.