HELP! cK crashes on specific cell doing preco/geometry

As the title reads...

Im having trouble generating precombined geometry for current cell on a specific cell...

This is a location with many swaps and custom items...

Is there any way to narrow down which object is causing the issue ?

Is there a log or data that points it out . Maybe a way to see it in xedit ?

I've never had any problems with vanilla assets in that regard, so it sounds more likely that your custom assets are the cause. I would disable all custom objects(I suppose you're talking about static objects) and try to generate again to see if your custom objects are causing issues.

Edited by 84Cronos

Thanks for the reply It was as i feared a scol with a glass plane on it... That found with process of elimination... (very long process :P )...

I've never had any problems with vanilla assets in that regard, so it sounds more likely that you custom assets are the cause. I would disable all custom objects(I suppose you're talking about static objects) and try to generate again to see if your custom objects are causing issu

Glad you god it sorted out. I have the same problem on my settlement but my patience ran out before I could find the offending object.

Section out the build... and delete everything in each section save and try ....then next section save and try etc...until you narrow it down...and can start trying objects locally..

Imagine that i found the issue in the problem cell that was the main cell with most of the buildings (tall buildings fully furnished and decorated...)....

Now i have the other issue (other post)... where precombined generation isnt seeing certain texture swaps even though both in CK and in game before i generate everything works fine.. and here is the head banger..it only does it with vanilla walls and diner parts. The swaps i used are vanilla interior materials and textures from institute,prydwen...etc...