Feature Request: Display dependent mods

Malicor56

Hello all, I hope that a dev or mod (or someone else important) reads this.

I was hoping that a feature could be added to Vortex. I don't believe that it would be too complicated to add and it would help modders and mod users.

If you open the "Plugins" section of vortex then double click on an .esp, you will get a vertical list to the right side of the vortex window. This list contains useful information and some handy features that allow you to manually place the esp in the index that you want (several other things as well).

My desired feature to be added would exist in that vertical list. Underneath of the "Masters" section of the list, I would like to see "Dependents" and a listing of each mod that is dependent on the .esp/.esm that is being looked at. Personally, I have experimented with a multitude of different mods and sought to make my game more modern, immersive, realistic, and fun. A lot of mods aim to do these vary things and seemingly do just that. I have encountered some mods that bog my computer down too much and after some time I have isolated the culprit mods and seek to eliminate them. Some of them require many patches and/or are requirements of other mods, or some mods have specific versions that are specifically made for the mod that I am seeking to remove. It would be very nice to be able to open that list and see exactly what mods I need to remove alongside the culprit mods. This would allow me to quickly go make changes before I even attempt to remove the mod in question.

Information is power!

Thanks for hearing me out. I hope to see this implemented one day.

- Malicor