[Request] Tattoos after Solas removes Vallaslin

PantherSystem

I'm using the enhanced character creator and the equal opportunity solas mods. I've also been crafting unique lore for my inquisitor (as one does :sweat:). I want to be able to add the human tattoo I had for my Trevelyan back in the Black Emporium's mirror of transformation after it was removed in the romance line. I could use the blood swipe, but I don't like the color and I also want to use that to add Mythal's vallaslin. I also think it would be cool if others' Lavellans and other inquisitors could get new, different tattoos after Solas removes their vallaslin/tattoos instead of just having the option disappear from the emporium entirely.

Ideally, a mod for this would be for daimod and compatible with both the mods I mentioned above so I, personally, can use it for the purposes I want it for - but having it exist for anybody would be amazing tbh.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

- Metro

If anyone is curious, here is the pertinent lore for my Trevelyan:

Romanced Solas, drank from the Well. Drinking from the Well created Mythal vallaslin. Solas removed vallaslin but left og tattoo alone. Vallaslin returned shortly after - both bc Well internal and persistent and bc Solas emotional turmoil interfering with spell permanency.