• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Seems like you might be right. used coc to get to outside rivet city and they aren't shooting me. guess i'll be searching up this console command.

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

There are console commands for adding yourself to a faction, which raises another question. What's Megaton's faction id? I know the coc commands were ripped straight from the old game, but the id may have changed with the port.

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I've found some megaton related faction id's but i know for a fact that separate player faction ids exist. But there's no reason at all that they should be hostile. So far as i know only a mod could change this. any idea how i could search for this on fnvedit?

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Ok. I've disabled every. single. mod. Of course besides whats needed to test this, being ttw, the nvse plugins and a quickstart plugin to make things quick. guess i'm going to start enabling mods and loading this save outside megaton

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

FOUND OUT WHAT MOD MAKES MEGATON HOSTILE! The version of This Is Freeside i downloaded (the 19 june release) is the culprit! Thanks for your suggestions showler. Despite the fact that the fnvedit angle was a bust, the very fact you stayed this long is enough.

showler

showler

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,537 posts
Interesting that a NV mod affects a FO3 town. I wonder what the connection is.

apit0909

apit0909

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Shot a comment about it over to the original mod page... I'm just glad this is over and i can play my game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tale of two wastelands

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.747 seconds