I need help with making faces look better

Acnologia22

I need help with making my character faces looks better, i have this one custom race mod that i wanna be but i can't get the face to look like the face in the screenshot, i have the HGEC female body replacer that makes my female bodies look amazing, so i have no problem making the bodies look better but my faces look vanilla almost like no matter what i do it looks like my female character has a beard, its not smooth like from what i have seen from screenshots and videos and honestly thats the one and only problem i have ever had with mods is the faces lol honestly i can usually figure out most things and im not new to this either its just i wanna have my females faces look like the ones that i have seen lol thats all, i do have a custom race mod but any custom race mod i try when it comes to faces look vanilla, i do have the oblivion character overhaul mod on could that be conflicting with the custom race mods face textures? or perhaps im using the HGEC female body replacer wrong? i have also tried the archive invalidation invalidated but nothing i do seems to make a diference, the faces for custom races look vanilla and looks like she has a beard and is not smooth. Please any help would gladly be appreciated Thank you!

P.S. this might be a easy problem to solve so sorry for being ignorant of the solution and this might be somewhere else on the nexus forums or something similar but i couldn't find it so sorry again for any inconvenience. Thank you!

Body replacer does not affect character face at all; You can see 'ugly' vanilla faces on nice bodies after installing any body replacer. What you need is better texture(not just skin texture but also age map and Facegen .egt file if you want...) and patience(required for making face).

**Oblivion Character Overhaul won't conflict with any custom race, but it won't work well with any mod that edits the same record(RACE).