THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I awake from my nap, trying to see what time it is I realize that my watch is broken, so I wander around the vault looking for the workshop is. Finding it I wander in and fix my watch, then I proceed to repair my sniper, and as well as my swords. once finished I go to the kitchen and make breakfast. done with breakfast I sit down and drink a cup of freshly brewed coffee, and read a book that I have pick up titled "Angels and Demons", and wait for molly to wake up so we could eat breakfast.

Flogging wakes up, exits his room, locks the door behind him, and stumbles into the kitchen, still tired. He sits down across from pwnedbyscope (I'm going to call you pwned from now on if that's ok... easier to type) and relays his dream.

Flogging wonders at bbshrimps sudden appearance, and wonders if his signature is true or not.... Either way, it was an interesting dream, and Flogging heads down to the armory to see if there really is a switch or not.

when you got to the armory you see that armory in your dream wasn't like armory you have in the vault. in the dream the armory was way bigger with more weapons.

than you see that man again...