A Long skyrim survival playthrough.

Southernrebel61

Hello all,

im going to be posting this across multiple platforms to try to get the best ideas. Also im sorry for the long post. thank you if you read it all. what i need help with is building a good mod list for skyrim. i have the anniversary edition of skyrim. im wanting to do a tough and long playthrough of skyrim survival mode. im going to plan to read every book i come across and do every little thing. yes i have played skyrim over 1000 hours. i just never been able to use mods til i moved to pc. so what im asking you is what are some good mods to make this a long and hard playthrough? my character build will be archer/assassin/illusion/alteration. (i know i know very typical) but i will be playing on legendary difficulty. if you need any other info just ask. im learning how to use Mod organizer 2 and still learning about mods. i will be doing a clean install of everything when i compile a list. thanks again to everyone. One last thing im looking to possibly make this a 1000 plus hour playthrough.

Guest deleted2027229

Playing with an ironman mod will make a for a much better survival playthrough than installing a bunch of needs, hypothermia mods etc... I know because I used to do that till I started playing ironman runs. I tell you man... ironman runs are where its at. Just one death and the game will delete your save forever. No amount of survival mods can create that kind of tension.

This is the one I use - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57269