UV textures when trying to replace iron arrows

luul

So I've been using that phallus arrows mod that replaces iron arrows with glossy, pink dildos. I've made a new mesh to replace that, and I've made an uv map for it. Here's a picture, showing the mesh itself, showing its uvs that i've created in maya, they work pretty fine (I've tested it, and it looks nice, and because of that, i didn't include it in the picture)
But when I try to check if those uvs are fine in nifskope, they look all goofy and It looks like uvs of the meshes I have replaced (the default iron arrows) are colliding somehow with my new one, and then it looks wrong everywhere else. http://www.idemitkellirni.com/wat.jpg

any ideas what I did wrong and how I should correct it, or am I hopeless? thanks

Try an older version of NifSkope...like 1.1.0-rc4

New versions tend to trash the UV map (when you import the mesh as .obj)

tried that version, and now it doesn't see the uvs at all, says ''couldnt load texture data'', no matter what obj i import, cause i tried a whole bunch of objs, exported differently :/

I've googled the error msg: ''after importing the obj file you need to reapply the textures. IE set the file path in the BSShaderTextureSet block. If the block is not there you will need to add it.''

then I googled what bsshadertextureset was, and then I found this: ''Copy the BSLightingShaderProperty Branch which contains the textureset. It's inside a NiTriShape branch.''

Then I tried just that, and the thing I pasted went waaay to the bottom of the thingy things, but most importantly, it didn't go under the branch I would've expected it to :(